10% Off – Top Referral
How to Use Your Referral
Click “Show Referral” button
- This will open a new tab that takes you to 23andme.com
Copy the code
- Select and copy the code that is highlighted in yellow (after the button is clicked)
Enter the code at checkout
- Paste your code in the referral box and hit “Apply”
Enjoy your savings
- Hopefully you saved a lot!
Save with 23andMe Coupons
It’s no secret that shopping online saves you time and money.
That’s why we’re always updating this page with the latest 23andMe referrals.
The best current 23andMe referral is for 10% off sitewide.
Click the “Show Referral” button above to activate this deal.
Top 5 Things
People love these 5 things about 23andMe:
- 23andMe offers expansive number of reports, details, and facts, and can trace genetic lineage back up to 10,000 years.
- It is the only company that offers a genetic health test, and provides information on likely drug response in a medical setting.
- It ships kits to US states and 50 countries worldwide, and has over 5 million users.
- It offers an FDA-approved health screening upgrade, and customers can opt out of certain test results.
- The kit and testing cost $99 and standard shipping is included.
Sign up for the free e-mail list at 23andMe.com to get the latest promotions and special offers sent straight to your inbox.
23andMe is a great service for personal genetic insights, finding relatives and comparing your DNA with family.
23andMe is a personal genomics and biotechnology company that offers direct-to-consumer DNA testing services. The company’s main product is a DNA testing kit that allows individuals to learn about their genetic ancestry and potential predisposition to certain health conditions. The kit involves collecting a saliva sample, which is then analyzed by the company’s laboratory using advanced genetic sequencing technology. Customers receive a detailed report that includes information on their ancestry, traits, and health risks. 23andMe has garnered widespread attention and controversy for its genetic testing services, as well as its efforts to use customer data for medical research purposes.
Want to learn more about 23andMe?
Their Wikipedia page is a good place to start.
You can also follow their blog.
Have a question? Maybe the FAQ can help.
You can also download their app at the Apple store.
Visit this page for shipping info.
23andMe is located in Mountain View, California.