15% off sitewide
Free US Shipping
How to Use Your Coupon Code
Click “Show Coupon Code” button
- This will open a new tab that takes you to rightstartmath.com
Copy the code
- Select and copy the code that is highlighted in yellow on this page (in place of the button after clicked)
Enter the code at checkout
- Paste your code in the appropriate box, like below:
Enjoy your savings
- Hopefully you saved a lot!
Previous (expired) Codes
These codes probably won’t work, but you can try them if you like 😉
Coupon code: CMI22 (10% off sitewide)
Save with RightStart Math Coupons
It’s no secret that shopping online saves you time and money.
That’s why we’re always updating this page with the latest RightStart Math coupon codes.
The best RightStart Math coupon code right now is for 15% off sitewide.
Also, don’t forget about the free shipping offer to save on delivery!
Top 5 Things
People love these 5 things about RightStart Math:
- RightStart Math is a hands-on, visual math program that focuses on deep learning rather than rote memorization.
- The program uses manipulatives, games, and songs to help children develop excellent number sense and computational fluency.
- The teacher’s manual is highly scripted and easy to follow, with a focus on understanding concepts rather than just memorizing them.
- RightStart Math is well-suited for visual and kinesthetic learners, and offers something for every type of learner.
- The program is aligned with common core standards and aims to take students to ability levels above the national average.
Math isn’t always the most fun or interesting subject for students to learn.But with its rigorous, yet approachable, multisensory teaching methods, and lots of interesting hands-on activities and fun card games to help reinforce and practice the learning, RightStart math can go a long way in helping students develop strong math skills with a minimum of tears.
About RightStart Math
RightStart Math is a math curriculum that focuses on helping students develop a strong foundation in math concepts. It uses a hands-on approach and real-life examples to make math fun and engaging for students. The program emphasizes problem-solving skills and encourages students to think critically and creatively about math. It is designed to be flexible and can be used with students of different ages and ability levels.
Want to learn more about RightStart Math?
Their about page is probably a good place to start.
You can also follow their blog or contact them here.
Have a question? Maybe the FAQ can help.
Or check out their socials at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
RightStart Math is located in Hazelton, North Dakota.